ASLTHE AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
Check out the individual posters below.
ATTENTION: Classroom licenses are only relevant for the published paperback workbooks.
The downloadable alphabet charts have a distribution license included.
Make sure to check the details.
New CLASSROOM LICENSES
U.S. copyright law specifically excludes quizzes, worksheets, complete charts, and similar contents from fair use!
To keep all teachers and instructors – who would like to use our ASL WORD SEARCH WORKBOOKS or COLORING BOOKS in class – safe from copyright-induced worries and legal repercussions, we have managed to work out a set of extremely cheap & hassle-free classroom license subscriptions for teachers with our publisher.
THE AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE ALPHABET
ASL ALPHABET POSTER COLLECTION #02
1 hand alphabet. Multiple background alternatives. From toner optimized to brightly colored. All required and necessary license information is already conveniently and safely included on the pages.
Perfect for events, school, friends, family, church…
Just print & go.
ASL finger alphabet reference guide
This short ebook guide is a slightly upgraded alternative to the posters. It includes the ASL alphabet, the ASL signs for the numbers 0-9, as well as a short introduction, and instructions.
All handshapes are shown as seen by the viewer AND as seen by the signer.
This ebook guide was programmed with libraries in our minds, but can also be used by anyone with a mobile reading device.
Click here or on the image below for more book details and a full content slideshow.
ASL manual alphabet coloring book
WHAT PEOPLE are Saying
- Gallaudet University, The Office of The President
- Ms. Asiah Mason, Gallaudet University, International Relations
- Dr. M.J. Bienvenu, Gallaudet University
- Bill Vicar: American Sign Language University at Lifeprint.com
- Wikipedia – American Manual Alphabet
- Wikipedia / Asl alphabet gallaudet.png Attention: some of the signs are shown from the side!
- Wikipedia / ABC_pict.png
- The Use of Orthographic Structure by Deaf Adults: Recognition of Fingerspelled Letters by Vicky L. Hanson (Yale/ page 30)
- American Sign Language University at Lifeprint.com
About the author
Lassal is the award nominated bestselling author of multiple illustrated books on international sign language alphabets.
Her independently financed Project FingerAlphabet provides revised high-quality manual alphabets for free download. It has garnered critical acclaim and a nomination for the prestigious German Award for Civic Engagement.